(603)938-5733 Boarding office
Looking for a GREAT place to spend the night?
Or maybe just come to PLAY???
Please check out our Doggie Day Care and Boarding Facility here at Compassion Veterinary Hospital in the barn!!
Hours of Operation
Daycare & Boarding M-F 6:30am to 6pm
Boarding Saturday / Sunday
7:30 am-8:00 am & 4:30 pm-5:00 pm
for pick up & drop off ONLY pre-payment is required
All major holidays there will be no pick up or drop off on the day. No daycare will be available on holidays. There will be a holiday surcharge of $10.00 for the one day.
And our Private Kitty Boarding Suite upstairs at our Vet Hospital!
In an effort to provide the safest environment for your fur kids while they come for day care and boarding....Compassion Veterinary Hospital requires the following health screening tests and vaccinations. These requirements are to assure we have taken every possible precaution to protect against communicable diseases.
With a large group of pets coming together for interaction, there is increased risk of spreading disease. The following guidelines are to help minimize that risk.
Required for Doggie Day Care and Boarding:
- Advanced Fecal OP (screens for hooks, rounds, whips, with advanced testing for giardia done in cases of diarrhea.) Test every 6 months
- Heartworm Lyme Ehrlichia and Anaplasmosis screening every 12 months
- Rabies vaccine for Canine every 3 years (after the 1 year booster)
- Distemper Vaccine yearly (or a titer after booster series is complete)
- Kennel Cough Oral vaccine once yearly
- Canine Influenza yearly (after booster series is complete)
The dogs must be on monthly preventative for flea / tick and heartworm disease.
Recommended for Doggie Daycare and Boarding,
The following two vaccines are recommended:
- Lyme 1 year booster (recommended, after the series is complete)
- Lepto 1 year booster (recommended, after booster series is complete)
- State of the art glass front runs for cleanliness and a home like feel.
- Personal suites for family group boarding.
- Daycare playtime available for all dogs after evaluation, Monday through Friday.
- Baths available by appointment.
- Climate controlled
- Fully fenced play yards
- Year round availabilty
Out to have fun playing with friends in a large play yard or a small one depending on your size. Careful evaluation and supervision of playmates to help eliminate negative interactions. Equipped with a doggie jungle gym and kiddie pool. Large covered area for rest and shade. Nap time with treats and blankets. Full and half day sessions available. Dogs just wanna have FUN!
Looking for a PURR-fect place for your feline friend to rest and play? Look no further! State of the art kitty condos await your "Egyptian Royalty" in our private cats only suite upstairs. (Away from those drooly dogs!) They will love our climbing perches and window seats, along with special play times available while they stay!
For Feline Boarding, the following health screening tests and vaccines are required:
- Advanced Fecal OP (screens for hooks, rounds, whips with advanced testing for giardia will be done in cases of diarrhea.) test to be done every 6 months
- Feline Leukemia / Feline Aids test done once yearly
- Rabies vaccine (once yearly for Purevax, or once every three years for three year vaccines)
- Feline Distemper vaccine or Distemper titer (once yearly after booster series is completed)
All cats will be up to date on monthly flea / tick prevention.
We recommend the following for boarding cats:
- Heartworm preventive monthly
- Leukemia vaccines yearly after the booster series is completed for all outdoor cats.
- Deworming every 6 months with a broad spectrum dewormer like Profender in cats who regularly hunt even bugs indoors or out.