Looking for a GREAT place to spend the night, or maybe just to hang out and play for the day?
Please check out our Doggie Daycare and Boarding Facility in the barn at Compassion Veterinary Hospital !!
Reservations are required for both Boarding and Daycare!!!
Hours of Operation
Daycare & Boarding: Monday-Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm
Boarding Only: Saturday AM & Sunday PM- For pick up & drop off ONLY. Pre-payment is required
Saturday 7:30 am-8:00 am & Sunday 4:30 pm-5:00 pm
Effective January 1, 2024 boarding drop offs & pick ups will NO LONGER be available on Saturday afternoons or Sunday mornings
There will not be any pick up or drop off or daycare on all major holidays
There will be a $10.00 surcharge for boarding on a holiday
Late Pickup Fees Effective 9/25/2023: $30.00 after 5:00pm and up to 5:15 pm plus $1.00 per minute after 5:15 pm
We now offer Baths (No Grooming) for boarding and daycare dogs, or for any dog looking to have a Spa Day! Please give us a call for prices & scheduling!
Dogs can be outside playing with friends in a large play yard, or a small one, depending on their size. They receive careful evaluation and supervision to help eliminate negative interactions. Play yard is equipped with a doggie jungle gym and kiddie pool as well as a large covered area for rest and shade. Nap time is also offered with treats and blankets. Full and half day sessions available. Dogs just wanna have FUN!
- State of the art glass front runs for cleanliness and a home-like feel
- Personal suites for family group boarding
- Daycare playtime available for all dogs, after evaluation, Monday through Friday
- Climate controlled
- Fully fenced play yards
- Year-round availability
In an effort to provide the safest environment for your fur kids while they come for daycare and boarding, Compassion Veterinary Hospital requires the following health screening tests and vaccinations. These requirements are to assure we have taken every possible precaution to protect against communicable diseases.
With a large group of pets coming together for interaction, there is increased risk of spreading disease. The following guidelines are to help minimize that risk.
Required for Doggie Daycare and Boarding:
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Fecal Parasite Screen (screens for hooks, rounds, whips, with advanced testing for giardia done in cases of diarrhea) every 6 months
- Heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasmosis screening every 12 months
- Rabies every 3 years (after the 1 year booster)
- Distemper yearly (or a titer after booster series is completed)
- Kennel Cough yearly
- Canine Influenza yearly (after booster series is completed)
- Must be on monthly preventative for flea /tick and heartworm disease.
- Male dogs at least 6 months of age must be neutered to be in Daycare.
- Unspayed female dogs must not be in Daycare while in heat.
- Recommended for Doggie Daycare and Boarding:
The following two vaccinations are recommended:
- Lyme 1 year booster (recommended, after booster series is completed)
- Leptospirosis 1 year booster (recommended, after booster series is completed)
Our Private Kitty Boarding Suite is also available upstairs!
Looking for a PURR-fect place for your feline friend to rest and play? Look no further! State of the art kitty condos await your "Egyptian Royalty" in our private, cats-only suite upstairs. (Away from those pesky dogs!) They will love our climbing perches and soft, relaxing music along with special play times available while they stay!
Required for Boarding:
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Fecal Parasite Screen (screens for hooks, rounds, whips with advanced testing for giardia will be done in cases of diarrhea) every 6 months. If you are boarding more than 1 cat from your household, 1 collective fecal is sufficient
- Feline Leukemia / Feline Aids test yearly if Indoor/Outdoor Cats or once if Indoor Only Cats
- Rabies (once yearly with Purevax or once every three years with three-year vaccines)
- Distemper vaccine or Distemper titer yearly(after booster series is completed)
- Must be on a monthly flea/tick prevention
Recommended for Boarding:
- Heartworm preventive monthly
- Leukemia vaccines yearly (after the booster series is completed) for all outdoor cats.
- Deworming every 6 months with a broad spectrum dewormer like Profender for cats who regularly hunt, even bugs, indoors or out.